The first ACCA Radiant and Hydronics Council (RHC) Rountable will take place September 11 – 12, 2012, at the Providence Marriott Downtown in Providence, RI. Early bird registration is now open for the event, and attendees can save $100 by registering by August 1.
- The Tube Installation Boogie with Bob “Hot Rod” Rohr of Caleffi North America
- Distribution Efficiency: An Inherent Advantage with John Siegenthaler, P.E. of Appropriate Designs
- Estimating Fuel & Electrical Consumption with John Barba of Taco Inc.
- Mega-Homes and Light Commercial Parts 1 & 2 with Dan Foley of Foley Mechanical and Greg Jannone of William Jannone & Sons
- Cost Estimating for Radiant Floor Heating with Bill Shady of Sustainable Design & Product Management
The ACCA is a non-profit association serving more than 60,000 professionals and 4,000 businesses in the HVACR community, who work together to promote professional contracting, energy efficiency, and healthy, comfortable indoor environments for all Americans. For more information, visit www.acca.org.